Monday, April 22, 2013

All Quiet On the Western Front?

From my silence on this blog, you might think life has been really quiet for us.  The opposite is actually true. It's been a busy season of life for us.  Since November, I've been back and forth to the US 3 times - once to see family, another to celebrate my grandma's life, and a third for a job interview.  In the midst of all that, I've been working a part-time job and trying to keep my head above water with my thesis that is due this summer.  And most importantly, I've been seeking to love my wife and nearly 8-month old daughter as best as I can in the midst of it all. So, life has been a little nuts!

I don't foresee me being able to post here regularly for quiet some time still - at least not until the Fall most likely.  In the meantime, I am posting quite frequently on my Tumblr account, as I find things on the web or to share thoughts that are on my mind.  So, if you want to keep up with what I'm reading or thinking about, check out:

dostendorff.tumblr.com

Hope this finds you doing great! Blessings!

No comments: