Monday, June 30, 2008

A Message from (the) Queen('s)

I just got this email this morning from Prof. Peter Gray at Queen's University, Belfast, North Ireland:

------

Peter Gray [p.h.gray@queens-belfast.ac.uk]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 10:40 AM
To: Daniel Ostendorff

Dear Daniel
Just to let you know that your application for a place on MA Modern history
has been approved and that you will be getting formal confirmation of this
from the University's Admissions Office in due course (hopefully quite
quickly).

Looking forward to meeting you in September.
Best wishes
Peter Gray
Professor of Modern Irish History
Chair of Postgraduate Research Committee
School of History and Anthropology
Queen\'s University Belfast
Belfast BT7 1NN
N. Ireland

Web: www.qub.ac.uk/history

-------

Needless to say I'm on cloud nine. :-) I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

D. Wo. said...

You going to do it?

I got a job offer today! My first.

Seth said...

Oops, I guess I should have read the rest of the way down...So you won't be at or around JBU in the fall. Crap. Why d'ya have to do this to me? :) Seriously, N Ireland sounds awesome. I hope you get it!