Monday, August 25, 2008

I Love Sundays!!

Okay, so know that sounds really cliche and might annoy the sensitivities of some of you to such "triteness". However, I can't help it! :-)

It's been so great to be back at Fellowship these last few weeks. I leave church bummed that it's over and disappointed that I have to wait a whole other week before I get to come back. Last week I had the chance to stay for both services and LOVED IT!! There's something about having been involved so heavily with the church in high school, knowing so many of the people that work there now, and dynamic worship and engaging/challenging teaching that get's me all jazzed up. It's been fun these last two weeks to invite and introduce to of my friends who have moved to Little Rock to Fellowship. I know they may not stay there and for those that don't have the connections I do, it can come off as not being so friendly or engaging - but man, I sure love it and love introducing people to it!

On top of that, every Sunday a group of us get together and play Ultimate Frisbee for two-three hours. It's a blast! Sure, I'm not all that good - but it's a great work out, great friends, and just a fun time.

So anyways, I went to bed last night thinking about how wonderful the day had been...and bummed that it was another 7 days till I got to experience it again. :-)

No comments: